As businesses compete, they are continually exposed to breaching competition and consumer laws which attract significant penalties for organisations and individuals.
Regulators world-wide expect businesses to be able to demonstrate how they manage competition risk and educate their employees.
We have guided our international clients who have asked for our assistance in:
- Identifying competition risk
- Providing education and training
- Managing incidents and investigations
- Investigations into anti-competitive conduct and cartels
- Establishing a compliance programme to the standard expected by regulators
We work closely with businesses to provide a full analysis of their trade practices risk profile. This can include an electronic review of documentation including emails and may include interviews with key personnel.
Resolvit provides independent and objective analysis using sound and proven techniques. Our factual and thorough reports support decision-making and subsequent actions.